Mar, Ruby and I went to have dinner at Pizza Company in Olayah Street. We ordered the usual, Salad, Pasta, and Seafood Supreme with Cheese-stuffed edges. Mar & Ruby have been my close friends here in Riyadh. We make it a point that we get to dine out once a month and guess what? The Pizza Company is our favorite place. They're expecting twins, by the way.
And as expected, my stomach was really feeling heavy with mucus this morning. So what's the solution? Do vaman. And since it's full moon today, I just did pranayama after my kriyas.
I went to Speedcash and remitted money to the Philippines after the pranayama practice. Came back home and prepared my kitcherie. Had it for lunch with fried papadum.
After lunch was nap time. Listened to music. Woke up at 3:30pm. Called my sister and received the good news that she got her visa.
Had early dinner. Of course, kitcherie again and papadum. I still have some leftover that's good for 2 more meals. I offered half to Lennard and I guess I'll just eat the rest later so I can have another freshly prepared meal tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment