Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank God it's Monday

While the rest of the world hate Monday because it means the start of another grueling week at work, I actually love Monday because here in Saudi Arabia, it means mid-week and it's only two days more before weekend. And because I was used to have Saturdays and Sundays as weekends, eventhough we go to work on those days here, I actually feel it's still weekend so work doesnt' feel difficult.

I've moved my asana rest day to Mondays as the evening recreation program has already resumed. I do morning asana practice from Tuesday to Saturday, and afternoon practice with a group on Sundays. Yesterday's practice at Greg's was great. I met a new yogini, Janet, who also works at King Faisal Specialist Hospital. There were 5 of us yesterday - Greg, me, Gillian, Sarah, and Janet. It's good to practice with a group once in a while to be able to share the energy and get/perform some adjustments.

It was Spinach and Egg Soup for dinner last night. It was light but the 3 pieces of toasted wheat bread with butter made the whole meal heavy that I didn't need to have warm milk before bed.

It's two hours before the Health Club opens and I'm here at the office just getting lost in cyberspace. I'm eating trail mix now and will probably just have hot milk later when I get home at around 9:30pm.

Cheers.

No comments: