I've been researching on the cheapest way to go to Bangalore from Manila and I've come across Nok Air Thailand. They have a cheap flight from Bangkok to Bangalore which will cost approximately 8500THB. If I can avail of Cebu Pacific's Piso Seat Sale come February 2008, I can probably buy the Manila-Bangkok-Manila ticket for only 3911PHP.
Nok Air flies daily from Bangkok to Bangalore:
BKK-BLR 23:25 (DD4100)
BLR-BKK 03:35 (DD4101)
The cheapest ticket costs THB8461.54 as of today.
The flight duration from Bangkok to Bangalore is 4 hours and 40 minutes while it is only 3 hours 55 minute on the return route.
Baggage allowance is only 15kg for the economy class and 30kg for Nok Air plus class. What's cool is that you can pre-select your seat online. The Nok Air plus cost 13500THB which will entitle you to a bigger seat, 30kg baggage allowance and free snacks. I think I can get with 15kg of luggage to India. It will be time to travel smart, travel light.
Cebu Pacific flies daily from Manila to Bangkok:
MNL-BKK 22:35pm (5J931)
BKK-MNL 01:35am (5J932).
Regular fare as of today costs only 6673PHP roundtrip.
I've checked Air Arabia as well to see if it would be way cheaper and I think it is. Well, of course it is since India is only 3 hours away from Saudi Arabia. It will only cost 1300AED from Riyadh-Sharjah-Bangalore and return.
They fly to Bangalore only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Flight details as follow:
Riyadh-Sharjah Tue ETD 18:40 ETA 21:15 same day
Sharjah-BLR Tue ETD 23:05 ETA 04:20 the next day
BLR-Sharjah Tue ETD 05:05 ETA 07:30
Sharjah-Riyadh Tue ETD 17:10 ETA 18:00
Baggage allowance is between 20 to 32kg depending on the destination.
I think I need to fix my schedule so that I can still return to Riyadh and fly out to Manila. I'm planning to stay in India for 3 months and I'm not sure if I can still get an multiple entry visa since I'm not planning to extend my contract anymore.
As of now, Air Arabia is the cheapest way to go to India.
No comments:
Post a Comment