2 pcs toasted wheat bread topped with Hochland processed cheese with herbs
1 bowl oatmeal with milk, coco-sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and dried mango bits
Lunch at 11:30am
Steamed rice
Pan-fried Tempeh with Char Siu Sauce*
*Using 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil, fry the tempeh slices until golden brown. Add 1-2 tbsp water and 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce. Mix well and remove from heat. You might need to remove the pan from the heat upon adding water and char siu sauce to prevent the sauce from burning. I had to do that this morning as the pan was really hot and the water sizzled when I added it. Very simple but really tasty. You can add carrots slices as well. I'm trying to use whatever is in my fridge at the moment so I can buy new fresh stuffs this weekend - that's on Thursday in this part of the world.

Dinner later.
No comments:
Post a Comment