Saturday, October 27, 2007

ERAP

The PSU Evening Recreation Activity Program, aka ERAP, officially started tonight and the Health Club has almost 10 new members from Cisco. PSU was chosen by Cisco to be its partner University and had become the first Netversity. Most of the new members are first time exercisers and ask a lot of questions. Some I find interesting, some irritating. Ang daming arte.

I think it is during stressful moments such as this evening's are the best moments to observe how one handles the situation and there are really moments this evening that I found myself to be really nasty. I was an asshole in my past life and it's still resonating whenever I am in a stressful situation.

The program runs Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00pm to 9:00pm. This is just the first day and it is usually the first day that's very stressful as new member are coming in and I have to acquaint them to the facilities, equipment and the exercises. I wanted to tell those know-it-alls to just shut the f*ck up and let me do my job. If they don't want the program that I made for them, then they're free to make their own program and do whatever they want to do.

I should meditate tonight before bed and let the mind rest. It's just another day and tomorrow will be the start of a bright new one.

So until the next stressful situation.

Om shantih, shantih, shantih.

No comments: