I'll be on my way to the King Khaled International Airport in 4 hours. Unlike my previous journeys back home, I'm actually a little depressed about going home this time. Probably because I'll be spending again and I'm hoping to be able to save enough money for 10 months so I don't have to extend my stay here, or still an aftermath of the MSG-laden dinner three nights ago.
I have to attend to some personal business though that's why I decided to go home this month. After 10 years of contemplating on migrating to Australia, it's only now that I'm actually doing something about it. Got to have my master's diploma and have it translated into English, get certified true copies of my credentials, etc. I'd be ready to send my papers to VETASSESS for the assessment of my qualifications in a week or two.
Still not sure if I'm going home to Davao... I'll be spending most of my time in Davao come December so maybe I should just spend this time with the partner.
Food was great. Garlic tofu & egg fried rice with stir-fried spinach with oyster sauce. Having a bar of hershey's crispy wafer. Practiced with Greg and Sarah this morning. Had a great time adjusting and being adjusted. Glad to meet a group of ashtangis here in Riyadh. Got to take my afternoon nap now.
No comments:
Post a Comment