Woke up a little tired this morning. Probably because I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the head aching a bit. I needed to turn the AC on as that usually solves the headache problem. The weather was colder as I expected this morning.
Tempeh & Spinach with Sweet Ginger-Sesame Sauce
INGEDIENTS
250 g tempeh, sliced into thick strips and fried with 2-3 tbsp oil
1 bunch spinach, cleaned and stalks removed
1 tsp ginger, sliced into thin sticks
2-3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
salt and pepper to taste
Using the remaining oil from frying the tempeh, add ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds, add the sesame seeds, mix well, add sweet soy sauce. Be careful not to burn the sauce. Add the spinach, mix well. Remove the spinach, keeping the sauce in the pan. Add the tempeh slices and coat it with the sauce. Arrange the spinach in a plate, arrange the tempeh on top, pour on the remaining sauce... eat with steamed rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment