Sunday, December 30, 2007

Taj Minar: Indian Restaurant and Bar in Davao

Doing my favorite past time here in the desert... that's getting lost in cyberspace... I came across the Taj Minar website... an Indian Restaurant and Bar in Davao City. It was just a shame that I was only able to know about this place now that I'm back in Riyadh. Will make sure to visit the place in July. It might be a good place to start promoting ashtanga yoga in Davao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your message on my blog http://noypitayo.blogspot.com/ How can I help you in promoting the Philippines to your friends? I am very much willing to.

Unknown said...

If you know of any nice places (preferably with websites or photos) in Mindanao and vegetarian-friendly restaurants, please let me know. You may contribute an article if you want regarding these places.

Thanks and happy new year!