Mar & Ruby, Mark & I had some pasta and pizza at the Pizza Company before heading home this afternoon. It's our last full day in Riyadh before Mark and I fly tomorrow night for Manila.
I'm supposed to do asanas this afternoon but the stomach is still too full to begin practice... plus, I've asked Mar to accompany me to Mamfwa, where they sell original perfumes for 20-50 riyals cheaper compared to the retail shops. Realized I still don't have any Christmas presents for my family so decided to do some last minute shopping tonight before I do my final packing.
Breakfast was good... the usual... muesli with laban and coffee...
Lunch was so-so... mozarella cheese sandwhich with cucumber, salad bowl, humus and Arabic bread. Had another cup of coffee at the office and also a cup of tea a few hours after.
Have to start packing now or I'll be panicking tomorrow.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment