Thursday, December 27, 2007

Depressed and Anxious

At the Davao International Airport at the moment waiting for my Cebu Pacific flight back to Manila. My high school buddy drove me to the airport and the conversation about business and earning money as much as you can while you're still young was agonizing. Teaching in the academe and trying to live a simple, yogic life at the same time, conversations centered on money had always made me really uncomfortable. Makes me think twice if leaving the job in Saudi at the middle of 2008 will be a wise decision... but I know what I want and I guess I just have to focus on my path... guess that's also the reason why it had been recommended to surround one's self with like minded people.... or else, you'll get sucked into the conventional consciousness of most people.

Many things happened... food-wise, there was too much garlic in the diet which of course, energetically speaking, could lead to this present feeling of anxiety. Glad it was only one day thought that I had to get drowned into the "spirit" of alcohol. Great wine from Australia, I should say.

Will probably have more time to reflect on these things once I get back to the desert. For the meantime, I wish everyone well.

Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu.

No comments: