Friday, April 18, 2008

Vegetarian Enchilada

What to do with leftover vegetarian chili and mexican rice? Grab some tortilla, put some of the leftover stuffs, add some fresh salsa and grated cheddar cheese... roll into a burrito, or arrange in an oven-proof dish, pour over some of pureed chili, top with cheese and bake until the cheese melts... and what do you have?

Vegetarian enchilada...

Practice was good... it was a "led"practice today. I woke up late from watching The Bourne Ultimatum and No Reservations last night. I felt sluggish and ready to skip asana practice this morning, then I remember it's Friday and traditionally, Friday is led-class day.

Thanks to technology, I played Sharath's primary series audio and practice was finished in less than 90 minutes. Whew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May I have a copy of that ashtanga audio file? I'm using Ms Joji's cd and I have kinda worn it out already that I can't rip the files anymore.. I know! It's frustrating because I don't know the artist of those songs.. yeah even the titles. All I know is that it's a good guide whenever I practice at home.