Friday, March 14, 2008

Pasasana in Everyday Life

Can't get those heels down in pasasana? Try hand washing your clothes the old fashion way, hehehe... it will surely help lengthen the soleus and Achilles tendon.

I still have to try washing my socks while one arm is around the knees though - should help in binding. ;-)

Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can identify with this! I get into this pose also when mopping under my bed.

Unfortunately, there is no household chore I can think of to prepare me for Ustrasana. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Oo nga!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Oo nga naman! I think playing "jolen" would also help (and would be more fun?!)...as well as the age-old "larong kalye" I knew when I was a kid. Did you know that the "amy-susy-and-tessie" song-action game has a new variation? May hanumanasana and wheel pose na ang new generation! Glad I was born decades ago! =D

Tesa Celdran said...

Lol Jon! That's no problem, I can get my heels down when facing forward, the problem is when I bind, I can't seem to do so. My center shifts and I need my heels up.

Alex keeps telling my to press my sacrum down. Huh?