Monday, June 22, 2009

Mongolian Stir Fry


Dinner was just an hour ago. Late, yes... I taught a class until 8:15pm then had to wait for the MRT. Arrived home at about 9:15pm and started cooking right away. The rice was already cook so everything was easy.

1.5 cups steamed organic red rice
1 handful or two of chopped green & red cabbage and bean sprouts
sliced white onions and minced garlic
2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2-1 tsp chili sauce/oil

In a very hot nonstick wok, add some oil, 1-2 tbsp, then put the first 3 ingredients and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until everything is mixed together and the vegetables look cooked... add the rest of the ingredients... mixed well... turn off heat and serve immediately.

Yummy.

Dessert was Calea Chocolate cake courtesy of Chona... thanks Chons.

Off to bed now.

3 comments:

Ben-Ariel said...

Calea chocolate cake? Yung galing Bacolod? Pahingi! Haha.

Unknown said...

Yes, hehehe... punta ka dito sa QC.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jon,
Hey, kumusta. Wouldya believe, there’s a comment-post in my blog asking for advice on headstands; I was thrilled -- then I looked at it again. Apparently, it was addressed to you and not to me, boo-hoo, sigh, sniffle – not me; his post appears right after an old comment-post from you on yoga, so I’m guessing he wants your advice and not mine; anyway it’s not my field of expertise [if I have eynee (any)]
- marichu
From Mukund N Kulkarni
Hi Sir
Please clarify this if you intrested.
I am doing Head stand daily.
When doing that, should i put full body wait on the head or on hands?
and please tell me, what kind of health should be there to do this Yoga.
My body nature is
Acidic, cough , and Heat body.

Kindly reply at the earliest,
Thanks
Mukund