Breakfast (standard)
Muesli or granola with fresh fruits and home-made yoghurt
2 toasted brown bread with home-made peanut butter and banana,
drizzled with honey (ok, sometimes I have 3 pcs)
Fresh fruit juice
Coffee with brown sugar
Lunch (today)
Taboule
Organic mixed green salad
Felafel with tahini dressing
Grilled veggies (yellow capsicum and asparagus)
Chapati
Dinner (last night)
Lentil soup
Vegetable casserole
Rice pilaf
Steamed veggies with spicy carrot dip
***
Om.
5 comments:
mmmmmm that carrot dip is so yum... oh I miss the YT brunches so much!!!
I love how their granola is home-made and had cinnamon in it, but I like mine with their soy milk. So yummy and mouth-watering even as I think of it now!
Love the peanut butter. Love the tahini. Love the morning fruit juices after practice...so good you barely taste the psyllium husks if you mix it in...
Hi to Claudia please!
M and Avril... tomorrow, I'll eat for the two of you.
Breakfast for Avril and brunch for M.
@M, heard the European sky is starting to clear up. Anna, inshallah, should be able to fly here next week.
Hey Jon,
Not been keeping up with you. Are you in Thailand for Kino's workshop?
I am in California right now.
Your meal sounds yummy....
Hey,
I'm here for 2 months teaching residential classes and will be able to attend Kino's workshop on days that I'm not teaching.
The food is great at YT.
Post a Comment