Forgot to the cashew in the previous post. Uncle B used roasted pine nuts when he made this for dinner in Marbel last week. I couldn't find pine nuts in SM Davao's supermarket so I had to improvise and used dry roasted cashew nuts instead.
I'm at the Davao International Airport at the moment waiting to board my flight to Manila. All of the flights have been delayed since 10am this morning apparently due to an airforce plane which got stuck on the runway. Silkair's flight from Singapore is delayed as well due to some technical problems in Sg. At least that's what they announced.
And to my Irish friends out there...
'When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure 'tis like a morn in spring,
With the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing...
When Irish eyes are happy
All the world seems bright and gay,
But when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure they'll steal your heart away.'
It's from the book that I'm reading now. Swimming Upstream by Anthony Fingleton. It's an inspirational memoir of a boy who found the determination to succeed.
2 comments:
Yo. Thanx for the shout out!! Irish Eyes are smiling :) but our buts are freezing in this artic weather! Minus 2 today!! Brrrrrr :)
Thanks for this. We served this after a yoga party and everyone loved it.
Post a Comment