Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Attack of Vata

Yesterday morning... panicked because I thought I lost my organizer including Monday's class fees. So instead of going straight to Makati for my 7:30am class, I took a cab to EDSA Shang and check if I left it there. Found it in the mat cabinet. So thank Ganesh, the obstacle was removed.

Today... lost my mobile phone. Must have slipped from my pocket. I was on my way to UP for the final processing of my medical clearance when I realized that the phone wasn't in my pocket nor in my bag. Thought I just left it at home so I went home and check. Nada!

Felt nothing really but thought "darn, now I have to get a new one." I had that N6230 for almost 8 years now and for me, it was a symbol of contentment. Before that, I'd change units almost every 3 months getting the latest and coolest mobile phone that was available. It travelled with me everywhere... Korea, Macau, Saudi, Singapore, Thailand, India. Now it's gone. Well, maybe the person who got it really needs it so I will let it be.

I'm feeling the vata really even before yesterday... forgetting things... feeling agitated over simple things... getting carried away by the pace of people running to get into the train... always moving... never settling.

Oh well... need to get sesame oil massage soon.

For more signs of vata imbalance, read here.

Ciao.

1 comment:

yamayoga said...

aye I know how you feel.... I had a little car incident last nite, my car v's a wall, guess who won.... but its the vata.. i thought I could make the turn, but no, i couldn't and I took my left front lights out... what a bummer. Right before a holiday weekend, when I need the car.... so a trip to the garage later and no doubt a swift removal of €200..... Plus I lost my security tag for work. part of the new cost cutting regime - you now have TO PAY for your tag if you loose it €10!!!!! crazy MF's.... Seriously, you had your phone for 8 years? that must be a record... if mine last 1 year its a miracle...... coz I drop it, step on it, sit on it..... 8 yrs... impressive....