Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cooking Not Happening

Nothing's happening in the kitchen except washing the dish and bowl that are used for breakfast.

Breakfast
Coffee
Muesli + yoghurt + banana (sometimes with papaya), or;
Cinnamon bagel with raisins + peanut butter, or;
Multi-grain toast with butter and kaya

Lunch
Bodhi 99pesos meal (1 cup of white rice, 2 choices of viands, plus a a choice of noodles, small drink),

Dinner
Vegetable yakisoba, 3 pcs tofu furai, 1 cup of white rice, miso soup, at Karate Kid Trinoma.
Sometimes I go to Likha Diwa, especially on Thursdays or Fridays, and have a healthy meal.

Then something sinful in between, like glazed donuts, bread with kaya or purple yam from Breadtalk, brownies, or iced coffee.

That's the life of a yogi in the city... without yaya. :-p

For more chitta vrittis... I'll now use the other blog.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Have you tried Del's vegetarian chocolate cake? Sarap daw, but probably not as sinful :)

Yay, another yoga blog to read ;-)

yogainmylife said...

Naku Jon! Favorite ko rin exactly yan sa karate kid! but ofcourse I don't order the rice kasi kakahiya sa mga kasama ko --- mukhang matakaw ako sa liit kong ito.
I didn't see you this week. Hopefully will get to practice next saturday!
Mia
P.s. aralin mo naman magluto ng tofu furai. then teach me

Unknown said...

Del's vegetarian chocolate cake.. yes! Last weekend I had dinner at Greens with my cousins. Sarap din ng chocolate cake nila tsaka carrot cake... vegan. Hehehe... wala pang laman yung isang blog.

Mia, busy ka noh? hehehe.. may nabasa ako sa UP Newsletter... hehehe... congrats!

Sige.. sige.. siguro magluluto uli ako after this sem na. NGARAG! Pero dapat di pahalata, hahaha.