The basic schedule at ashram would be:
| 0520 hrs | WAKE UP BELL |
| 0600 hrs | SATSANG |
| 0730 hrs | TEA TIME |
| 0800 hrs | ASANA CLASS |
| 1000 hrs | BRUNCH |
| 1100 hrs | KARMA YOGA |
| 1230 hrs | COACHING CLASS (optional) |
| 1330 hrs | TEA TIME |
| 1400 hrs | LECTURE |
| 1600 hrs | ASANA CLASS |
| 1800 hrs | DINNER |
| 2000 hrs | SATSANG |
| 2200 hrs | LIGHTS OUT |
It would be a nice change to the create-your-own-schedule atmosphere here in Mysore.
The 5 Points of Yoga constitute the essence of the teachings of Sivananda Yoga. These are the proper exercise, proper breathing, proper meditation, proper diet, and positive thinking and meditation. Simple yet holistic and a complete approach to classical yogic lifestyle.
Om Namah Shivayah * Om Namah Shivayah * Om Namah Shivayah
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.
1 comment:
GROAN
I just got offerred a free trip to Ibiza (the mediterranian equvalent to koh samui) to assist a fello yoga teacher at her luxury yoga retreat. luxury villa with pool, fod and accommodation paid for... but I'd have to leave on Tuesday!! for one week.. and I cant get off work!!! what a bummer!!!!!! Any hoo...I've to learn to SERVE. LOVE. MEDITATE... mybe I should try an ashram... but they are in short supply in Ireland..... :)
Post a Comment