Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Update

Totally on vacation mode so this will just be a quick update.

I got my Indian visa today... double-entry valid for one year! First entry for Ashtanga in Mysore... and second for pranayama in Lonavla.

Got reconnected with the teacher again even only for 3 days.

Taught almost every day since June 28 and enjoyed every moment of it.

Went to Pulse to see Tesa.

First teacher sent me off to India (Embassy). Very symbolic gesture... will probably post about it next time.

Got reconnected with basically everyone again.

Saw Joji, Trin, Jane, Crissy and Chona.

Knew about Melanie's blog.

Will be leaving for CDO on Wednesday morning then my father and I will go to Camiguin for two days then drive south to Davao.

I leave for India via Singapore on the 17th.

This life is very exciting.

Oh... and that dream job won't be happening until the middle of 2009 so I'm still figuring out what to do from January to May... I think I'll let the Universe decide for that... will just flow with the wind and see what happens.

Namaste.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon! I want to thank you for letting us join you in your Mysore practices. We have learned so much from you during your brief visit. I am so excited for you, I'm sure you will make the most of your training in India. Please send some pics of you and Pattabhi (while he's still around) and Sharath so I can post it in my blog. Bon voyage :-)

Ben-Ariel said...

Jon, I've been blog hopping and para ka nang yoga celeb sa mga blogs ah. Nice one! Pa-autograph ha. Hehehehe.

Melanie said...

I'm intrigued about that dream job? What is it? Share naman! Also, I want to put a Daily Om in my blog--paano yon?

Tesa Celdran said...

Sent you an email re Gokulam Woodlands and other info.

You'll be here on the 18th then (as you leave on the 17th?!

That's Guruji's birthday!

Unknown said...

@Melanie

It was my pleasure to share with you the things that I've learned so far. I'll surely send you photos of Mysore and Guruji when I get there.

Regarding that dream job... I'll share it with you when the time is right.

Go to www.dailyom.com. There's an instruction there on how to install a widget in your blog.

Till we meet again. Namaste.

@Ben
Bro... ewan ko sa yo, hehehe. See you in Phuket.

@Tesa
I arrive on the 20th pa but will try to change my booking so I'll be there for Guruji's birthday.

The Indian embassy gave me a one-year-double-entry visa. :-)