I needed some money changed so we waited for Shiva and after hearing about this Veg Park Restaurant which serves Indian and Chinese food, Netta and I decided to try their noodles. It was just a couple of steps away from Barista Coffee so it wasn't really very difficult to find.
Netta ordered the Singaporean Noodles while I asked for the spicy
After that carbohydrate-filled lunch, we decided to have more carbs and ordered dessert. We shared the Black Cupid sundae. It was ok… it's chocolate ice cream so I don't really think you'll ever go wrong with that. Topped with nuts, bits of interesting sweets, caramel and chocolate syrup, and beet syrup (?) which tasted like cough syrup, I couldn't ask for more.
We spoiled ourselves even more when we decided to have coffee at Barista.
I had cafe latte and was surprised to receive little packets of demerara sugar when I asked for a brown one.
I'm definitely a spoiled lazy Ashtangi doing nothing in Mysore but do pranayama and asanas in the morning then basically do nothing the entire day except sleep and eat. At least my flatmate is taking pranayama lessons elsewhere. I'd probably do some Sanskrit and chanting lessons starting next week so I can have something worthwhile in the afternoon. I cooked for Tesa and friends for 3 days in a row though so I guess I'm not really that lazy… :-p.
5 comments:
Forgive me but...we don’t use the word “gals” anymore. We now use the word..... “dames” and..... “broads”.
sorry... English is not my first language. but thanks... will take note of that... cheers. :-)
Hi Jogas
I'm glad to have found your blog, through a comment you left in Ursula's blog. I also blog about yoga and about moderate eating - so in those terms we're on the same wavelength. I look forward to reading your blog more often.
By the way, for fun, I designed a vacation house for a Filipino friend of mine that lives in Miami, Florida, in a golfing community in Tagatay, South of Manila. It may begin construction soon.
Cheers,
Arturo
Hi Arturo,
I've came across your blog a couple of times already but I'm just too timid to leave a comment.
Tagaytay is lovely. I've only been there twice though. If you're looking for a place to practice in Manila, you can contact my friend Tesa at Pulse Yoga or the classes at Yoga Manila.
Cheers.
Jon!
I'm serious ha, invest ako diyan sa yoga cafe na kung saan chef ka.
:-)
Post a Comment