Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Savory Squash Soup |

Savory Squash Soup |

Squash soup is a personal favorite. Unfortunately, no cooking has been happening since I can't remember when, thus the silence. I found this in my inbox a while ago and decided to break the silence because this dish, for me, is special. Easy to make, healthy, and comforting.

I have some nice photos of Gumasa and I'll upload them soon. I was in Koronadal, South Cotabato two weekends ago for a family reunion - my maternal grandmom's 90th birthday and my brother's 14th.

Yes, Johann is 14 years old already. Mashallah, he's growing to be a fine young kid.

Dinner was good this evening. Not homecooked but it was good, tasty, and something I missed. Felafel sandwich and lentil soup. Made me think of Saudi which I somehow miss.

Paul will be here in less than two weeks and it will be good to reconnect.

Until next time.

Om.

No comments: