Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kimchi Fried Rice

Just like when I first tasted durian, I hated the taste of kimchi.  But now, the taste buds are more cultured.

Here's a kimchi fried rice recipe from Tasty Meals at Home.

Top it with nori and its even more delicious.

jal-meok-kket-sseum-ni-da

4 comments:

yogainmylife said...

This sounds really good! I love kimchi...did you use the kimchi juice too? Was it too spicy?

Unknown said...

Haven't made this on my own... I just order from the Japanese-Korean stall in Shopping Center.

It's not actually very spicy. It's yummy and easy to prepare. When I get my own kitchen I'll always prepare this for baon, hehehe

yogainmylife said...

Because your blog has not moved, this recipe has been haunting me...I tried it tonight...I ate more than I usually do. Had mushroom dumpling with it! Yum!

Unknown said...

I had it for dinner this evening. My tentative grad class professor just met us for 20 minutes so I was off by 6pm. Walked from Educ to SC and I had "the usual"... kimchi fried rice topped with fried egg, and tofu furai.

Went back to the office to finish fitness testing protocol document for a group research project.

you made the dumpling? I miss siomai and hakao... sana may vegetarian version.