Coolness! That's very near the place where I stayed when I did research in 2007! As in, walking distance. Pero di pa ako vegetarian that time. Pero sayang pa rin, I just lived on Chowking and Jollibee during my stay =(
Interesting yung tortilla with avocado and basil nila... they also offered guacamole so I wonder what's the difference. We ordered, to share, tempeh and mushroom pizza, stuffed cucumber, the tortilla and dip. I ordered tempeh steak and organic brown rice (they are against white polished rice, evil daw!!!) then Bea ordered spicy mango and okra pasta which she said needed something else... and Eric had broccoli with something pasta...
I felt that the dishes, except for the tortilla and dip, lacked one more ingredient to be superb. The ideas are great but I think they need to explore using more fresh herbs like coriander and basil, or ginger, sesame seeds, and freshly ground black pepper.
Parang gusto kong turuan yung (wanted to teach the...) chef nila because the place is actually very promising.
2 comments:
Coolness! That's very near the place where I stayed when I did research in 2007! As in, walking distance. Pero di pa ako vegetarian that time. Pero sayang pa rin, I just lived on Chowking and Jollibee during my stay =(
Good luck tomorrow!
Interesting yung tortilla with avocado and basil nila... they also offered guacamole so I wonder what's the difference. We ordered, to share, tempeh and mushroom pizza, stuffed cucumber, the tortilla and dip. I ordered tempeh steak and organic brown rice (they are against white polished rice, evil daw!!!) then Bea ordered spicy mango and okra pasta which she said needed something else... and Eric had broccoli with something pasta...
I felt that the dishes, except for the tortilla and dip, lacked one more ingredient to be superb. The ideas are great but I think they need to explore using more fresh herbs like coriander and basil, or ginger, sesame seeds, and freshly ground black pepper.
Parang gusto kong turuan yung (wanted to teach the...) chef nila because the place is actually very promising.
Parang kulang ("lacking") lang sa "UMPH!"
Post a Comment