Thursday, August 26, 2010

Continuing the Palawan food adventure at...

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy

Known for its calamansi (Philippine lemon) muffin.  I wonder if it's as good as the calamansi muffin of Real Coffee in Boracay.  Maybe even better.  I wouldn't know though because they were sold out that evening.

Eric had spaghetti with pesto...

While Bea and I shared a margherita pizza.  The crust was made of whole wheat flour and it was surprisingly good and healthy.  I had to put tomato catsup on it though as I was craving for something tangy.  I think it's Pinoy to add catsup in almost anything savory.

We all ordered yoghurt drinks.  Strawberry for Bea, blueberry for Eric, and plain yoghurt drink for me.  I hope that doesn't say something about my personality. :-p

And of course, the evening won't be complete without desserts.  The name of the place is Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy, remember?  So we had flour-less chocolate cake...

Tiramisu (doesn't look enticing but it was espresso-ey good!  I think they need to teach their staff how to plate their dessert)...

White chocolate cheesecake...

Heavenly indeed...

And tea... to cap it off.

Check out their website at

4 comments:

anna said...

omg the cakes look so good.... :)

Unknown said...

Anna, the cakes were great!

Cakes + coffee + company of great friends = heaven.

From Samui to Palawan... all we need are the three C's. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thank your for having the time to visit Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy during your Palawan trip and thank your for all the kind words. Is it possible if we can post this link to our Facebook Account?

Sincerely,

Heavenly Desserts by Dorothy

Unknown said...

Hi,

You're welcome. Yes sure, go ahead.

We had a heavenly time at HDD.

Cheers,

Jon