Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheese and Crackers

Yes, that's my standard snack for the past few days and becomes my lunch as well if I eat it between 12-1.

I googled for recipes and I found this.  Apple, cheddar, and crackers snack... hmnnn... cheddar and crackers sounds yummy but with apple?

Ten years ago, I learned about sliced tomatoes on crackers topped with freshly ground black pepper.  It was addicting!  Simple but filling.  But there should be some cheese for protein.

Breakfast has been standard.  Muesli, yoghurt, and fruit, which is either papaya or banana.  Lunch is either the cheese and crackers, or vegetarian rice topping, or vegetarian bibimbap, or some veggie dishes from Bodhi.

Dinner is either mixed greens with Japanese sesame dressing or stir fried noodles from Karate Kid in Trinoma.

I honestly want to go back to the island.  Either that, or I look for a place with a nice kitchen.  But still, life is crazy in Manila.  I should really move to somewhere quieter, where I can earn more, and travel some more.

3 comments:

C said...

Did you notice the Daily Om for today? http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2010/23877.html Energy of a Home

C said...

At kaya ka type bisitahin ni Mickey, dahil sa cheese mo. =p

Unknown said...

bought some herbed cheese from SM,hehehe... bukas will have it lunch.