Thursday, March 25, 2010

A dream coming true...


Johann will finally meet Mickey this weekend...

He graduated from primary school last tuesday.  

Unfortunately, I wasn't there to celebrate with the family.

On my way home to Davao this evening and tomorrow we fly to HK.

Will post photos next week.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

I just watched the video of Johann, his smile is so infectious. I didn't realize that all the while watching I had the biggest smile on my face. He's a gem.

Smiling.....

Judith

Unknown said...

Hi Judith,

We're in the Davao International Airport now on our way to Manila... then Hongkong.

It's Johann's first time to travel by plane and so far the journey has been smooth. Hopefully the staff in Manila is as helpful.

Will post his graduation videos and photos next week.

Big smiles from Johann.

Jon

Anonymous said...

You guys have lots of fun.
Very exciting for Johann.

Looking forward to the foto's.

Cheers, J