Hence... the absence of food/recipe entry the past few weeks. Tried to make potato soup using my newly bought Osterizer as suggested by Tesa. The machine was fine but the cooking sucked. I guess that happens when one doesn't put one's whole consciousness into the process. Again... cooking is an art... not a science... when the consciousness isn't there... trash is created not art... so that was dinner tonight.
Good thing I bought Putong Queso at Trinoma. That was a good way to end a not so good dinner. I still don't have a fridge. The small one we have downstairs is shared by 3 other people so there's no motivation to buy fresh fruits and veggies because there's no space already. I'm thinking of moving out soon.
I WANT MY OWN KITCHEN!!!
Om shanti, shanti, shanti.
4 comments:
Now you can better empathize with me when I wrote in my blog months ago that I need a kitchen to inspire me to cook...a kitchen, more than blender, cooker, and pan...lovely kitchen...of my own...kahit wala na glass window overlooking a garden...muna. :-D
move. get your own kitchen. its so true, the happier or or more positive you are, the better the food is! There is a famous italian TV chef here called Gino D'Acampo and his mantra is if you're in a bad mood, get a take-away; never cook; bad energy goes into the food".
M! I just need to get my bum moving and start looking for a new place. I'm taking things a little bit slowly though. Still have to get a medical certificate for the university and that means going through the process of collecting one's waste in the morning and submitting it to the lab, grrr.
Problem with take-away here is that there's no available healthy alternatives past 9pm. I like Gino's mantra. Thanks for sharing.
ok naman actually yung kitchen dito but then if you share it with other people, esp, non-vegetarians, the motivation isn't just as great compared to when you have your own kitchen. I should get tenured in UP soon so I can apply for housing, hahaha.
Post a Comment