Na realize ko lang, may teacher ako na nasa Mysore din ngayon. May advanced TTC daw sa Yoga India which is near AYRI according to her. Nag e-email siya ng mga kwento niya dyan eh.
NICE ONE!!! i didn't realise Baddha Konasana is good preparation for shoe repairing.
Just goes to show how ingrained yoga is in Indian life.
Met Tesa at Pulse Makati yesterday and she's so thin! I was expecting to see a fuller Tesa...parang most of your Mysore activities with her involved eating and cooking and eating what you cooked ;-D
4 comments:
Na realize ko lang, may teacher ako na nasa Mysore din ngayon. May advanced TTC daw sa Yoga India which is near AYRI according to her. Nag e-email siya ng mga kwento niya dyan eh.
Hi Jon,
NICE ONE!!! i didn't realise Baddha Konasana is good preparation for shoe repairing.
Just goes to show how ingrained yoga is in Indian life.
Met Tesa at Pulse Makati yesterday and she's so thin! I was expecting to see a fuller Tesa...parang most of your Mysore activities with her involved eating and cooking and eating what you cooked ;-D
May I steal this photo?
Hi Ben,
Yeah, there are actually other shalas aside from AYRI. I think I've seen Yoga India's banner somewhere.
===
Hi Melanie,
My friend Netta from Israel actually took this photo. Feel free to grab the photo.
Hehehe... yeah... we ate a lot, practiced a lot and walked a lot as well... so that's probably the reason why she got thinner.
Cheers.
Baddha Konasana...sana...sana.
http://cristinadeguzman.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/new-soul/
Post a Comment