
"Farewell" brunch for
Tesa... Spanish-style scrambled eggs, curd rice, cucumber with ginger-lemon dressing...

fresh fruit salad, and congee with hard-boiled eggs and roasted cashew nuts.

And as promised (to Tesa), we had breakfast at Tina's last Wednesday morning. It was still a bit disorganized because they just opened (in that new spot). Wasn't very satisfied with the food though. I like their lunch and dinner better.

The place is definitely cool but still quite a walk from the shala... and I live at the other side of Gokulam.

It's led-class tomorrow so will be finishing early. I've started Sanskrit and Chanting classes at the shala so at least I get to do something in the afternoons 3x a week. Other than that, I basically just sleep, read and eat.
4 comments:
"I've started Sanskrit and Chanting classes...3x a week. Other than that, I basically just sleep, read and eat." -Yoga bum? (kidding). Live the life there in Mysore! It seems when you return you'll be busy with a yoga cafe, yoga retreats, this and that :-D
I'm really happy though that we have half of the Filipino contingent in Mysore back in Manila.
lifestyle of the rich and famous =P
Yoga bum for sure, hahaha...
"current occupation: yoga bum"
@chona
Lifestyle of the rich and famous? nah... famous maybe but not (yet) rich, hahaha...
just read this:
"O fool! Abandon the desire for amassing wealth; cultivate good thoughts in your mind. Devote your mind to righteousness and let dispassion be your law. Content your mind with what you earn through the deeds performed by your previous karma." - from Thus Spake Sri Sankara.
Sigh, I guess I won't be rich in this lifetime... perhaps I'm too obedient.
One out of two, not bad, ha ha!
"Content your mind with what you earn through the deeds performed by your previous karma."
O, e di sa next lifetime =p
Post a Comment