
Simply mix everything in a hot pan: fried tempeh, chili garlic sauce, hoisin sauce, Chinese sesame oil, roasted sesame seeds, spring onion, cashew nuts. Combine with cooked spaghetti and you'll have the famous Charlie Chan Pasta from Yellow Cab.
I've started to clear out my cupboard and ref since last week so I'm using whatever ingredients I can find to create a meal.
5 comments:
You must be so excited to be leaving. Are you going back to Mindanao before Mysore?
Indeed! I'm just waiting for my last paycheck... got to collect the dosh to survive for 6 months without a job.
Yup, I'll be flying down to Cagayan de Oro to meet my father. We've planned on going to Camiguin for 2 days then drive down to Davao see mother and bro.
Where were you originally from?
I grew up in Manila. Looking forward to your posts from Mysore. This is so exciting.
Can't believe it's only 31 days to Mysore according to my clocklink.
Have you come across Tesa's blog? She's also an ashtangi. Trained with Alex.
She'll be in Mysore this July as well.
Thanks for the link. It's gratifying to know that there will be a Pinoy contingent in Mysore.
Post a Comment