This was early dinner yesterday (4pm). I wasn't able to get a photo of this dish as I was already hungry.
One of my favorite dishes as it's quick and easy to prepare. Simple but full of flavors... not to mention nutritious.
Ingredients
2-3 cloves garlic, minced.
2 cups diced tofu, fried and set aside.
1 bunch spinach leaves (I buy a bunch of spinach at the grocery store for only 95 halalas (about 25 cents or 0.25USD and use one bunch for one dish)
2 cups broccoli, nuked for 60-90 seconds on high.
1-2 tbsp of oil used in frying the tofu
3-4 tbsp water
3-5 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
black pepper to taste
Saute garlic in oil. Reduce heat, add water and vegetarian oyster sauce. Mix well. Add the spinach and stir fry until the leaves are wilted. Add the broccoli and tofu, stir fry for another minute. Add black pepper to taste. Serve over steamed rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment