Welcome to Jyväskylä, my "home" for the next two years.
Jyväskylä (JYV) is the capital city of Central Finland and is located 270 kilometers north of Helsinki. I embedded the map below to show you how I got here. Google couldn't calculate the distance so the map just showed the travel points. From Davao, I flew to Manila, then to Hong Kong, Helsinki, and finally Jyväskylä. Total flight minus layovers would have been 15+ hours. 2 hours to Manila, 2 hours to Hong Kong, 10.5 hours to Helsinki, then 45 minutes to JYV.
View Larger Map
I have taken photos using my itouch since yesterday but because I don't have wifi connection, I am not able to upload the photos through itouch. Hopefully soon I will be able to share with you the beauty of this place.
I've been here for three days already but haven't done any major cooking yet. I do have a small and nice kitchen so for sure, more food posts will come soon.
For now...
näkemiin
Jyväskylä (JYV) is the capital city of Central Finland and is located 270 kilometers north of Helsinki. I embedded the map below to show you how I got here. Google couldn't calculate the distance so the map just showed the travel points. From Davao, I flew to Manila, then to Hong Kong, Helsinki, and finally Jyväskylä. Total flight minus layovers would have been 15+ hours. 2 hours to Manila, 2 hours to Hong Kong, 10.5 hours to Helsinki, then 45 minutes to JYV.
View Larger Map
I have taken photos using my itouch since yesterday but because I don't have wifi connection, I am not able to upload the photos through itouch. Hopefully soon I will be able to share with you the beauty of this place.
I've been here for three days already but haven't done any major cooking yet. I do have a small and nice kitchen so for sure, more food posts will come soon.
For now...
näkemiin
1 comment:
Small, nice, MICKEY-FREE kitchen, you must have meant, he he. Like the nice new look of your blog!
Post a Comment