Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sabai dee mai?

Sabai dee khrab!


Lunch last week.  Tofu Burger.  Didn't have chips on the side though.  Would have been perfect.


Then finish the meal with strawberry milkshake.  Heaven.

Buffet brunch and dinner are back today because more people are coming for Paul's retreat.   It was good to have a la carte for two weeks but the buffet has been missed.

4 comments:

yogainmylife said...

can you bring home some of those tofu burgers?!

Unknown said...

Will ask if I can order some frozen patties. Might not be good if I order the burger itself and bring it to Manila. Or better yet, I should ask for the recipe. :-)

Uma vida com propósito said...

Saya mau kemakanan, karena saya suka makanam itu! Saya mau minum, tetapi saya tidak bisa...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Marlon... I'm Filipino though so I had to translate your bahasa using google translate, hehehe