2 medium sized bananas sliced
- 1/2 ripe papaya cut into cubes
- 1/2 ripe mango cut into cube
- 2 Dizon oranges (I think it's the Hamlin variety as it was really small)
- Juice of 1 kalamansi (you can substitute juice of 1/2 lemon)
- Yoghurt (I used Elle & Vire yoghurt with apricot as it was on sale yesterday. Having lived in the Middle East where the dairy products are of good quality and inexpensive, I find the Nestle variety very diluted and sweet. It's either you need to buy the imported ones or make your own yoghurt, which I'm planning of doing in the future).
This was breakfast this morning after practice. It's the 2nd day on the mat after a week-long hiatus. The body was definitely tighter but it was a good opportunity be attentive and present.
Yesterday, I took it really slowly and did only the fundamental asanas and the last 3 lotus poses for closing. Today, I thought of doing only until purvottanasana and full closing but I had enough time so I went on to finish the entire primary.
The pranayama practice will have to wait until I've settled in my new place in Manila. It's more subtle than the asana practice so I really prefer to do it in a quiet place.
Happy holidays everyone!
Namaste.
4 comments:
Jon,
Ayaw pa rin talaga mag marich D. Hehehe! More practice for me. I'm in Manila now but will go back to Malaysia on Jan 3 so I guess I'll see you... I dunno. Haha. Happy holidays!
Durian-flavored peanut butter...ibang level na talaga ito ;-)
Ben... practice lang yan.
Chons... durian massage oil kaya meron? hahaha
I once said that durian is for the brave soul who is willing to transcend everything not appealing to the senses… only to fall in love with it after having a bite. And I said bite. Kung massage...tawagin mo na akong duwag! =P Sige nga, try mo kaya sa ayurvedic massage patients mo, he he.
Post a Comment