Thanks Ja. Will try this soon.
2cups pureed pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
small can of evaporated milk
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of dried ginger
beat all of this together until smooth....pour into a pie crust and bake at 400 for 10 minutes...then reduce and bake at 325 for about 40 minutes....done when a knife inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy with fresh whipped cream....yummie
Practice was good this morning. Bad ashtangi, I know. It's moon day and religious ashtangis are suppose to take this day off from the mat. Sometimes I follow this tradition, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I feel the difference, sometimes I don't. I guess the key is to simply listen to one's body whenever one is practicing around moon days as it can sometimes have subtle effects on the pranic level.
I've experienced it myself when I was in Riyadh. There were times when practice was really light and I felt like flying during each vinyasa, and there were times when it felt heavy like thick molten lava. Maybe it all depends on the energetic level of the place of practice, maybe not. It's all subjective experience really... like the experience of samadhi. Each experiences it differently thus the different descriptions from those who've reached it. There were similar descriptions of course, like a snake crawling from the base of the spine up through the central channel.
However we experience the energetic shifts during moon days, again it all boils down to listening to one's body from the skin to the core. Be more aware... be fully aware of every single breath... every single movement... every single nuiance in the body... from the skin to the core.
2 comments:
Cagas! you need a pic to go with this man. Have you had some yet? its so delicious. mmmmmmmmm...
I asked Janet to send me one. Will surely post a pic once I make it here. Sounds really delicious.
Post a Comment