Friday, October 24, 2008

Waiting Patiently


Like the plant that waits patiently for the sun everyday... I am waiting patiently for my flight to Singapore at 11 this evening. Have been bumming at the Bangalore airport since 10 this morning. Flew out of Trivandrum. What a prince. But hey, told you already I couldn't get a train ticket (yeah, yeah, yeah).


Reading The Alchemist. Bought it this morning and now I'm almost over. Learning a lot from it wonder why I kept on putting it off. It's been in my must-read list since years back.


My butt is already deep in sleep from too much sitting. I'm actually tempted to lay out my yoga mat and do savasana until the check in counter opens. It won't be until after 3 more hours so glad to have found an outlet to plug my laptop as the battery ran out already this morning.


Will probably not join the workshop tomorrow in Singapore but will just see friend Daisy for breakfast. Might be too groggy to even do one sun salute.
Looking forward to enjoying Thai vegetarian in the next 3 weeks. Om.


6 comments:

Tesa Celdran said...

Yikes, you had a 13-hour layover?! And your airline didn't put you up in a hotel in Bangalore?! Omg, your brave.

Mine was a 12-hour layover in Cairo, but we were put up in a hotel so that was nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have a new avatar! A really difficult vertical pose. And you do this because...you like to play chess inverted (partida sa kalaban!)...you're engaged in reverse psychology...you like to do the crossword puzzle from down to up...you forgot to shake the milkshake you drank...

Unknown said...

Tesa... I survived the 12-hour layover, hahaha... no hotel because it wasn't a connecting flight. I flew from Trivandrum to Bangalore (Kingfisher) in the morning and my flight out to Singapore (Tiger Air) wasn't until 11pm. Decided to just stay in the airport coz I didn't want to spend more money, hehehe... cash is running low... and I still haven't paid the pranayama course in full.. grrr. Shopped too much in Mysore, hahaha... good shopping though as I spent most on books and other yoga stuffs.

Are you back in Manila?

Unknown said...

Aart, it was a very inspiring book... can't believe I kept putting it off but just glad to have read it already... read it in less than 12 hours.. hahha... a record actually for me as I'm not really a fast reader. Thanks for the link. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

you removed the avatar from the opening page. Sorry i was just teasing you; will quit teasing.
-grass

Unknown said...

Hey Grass,

It's temporarily been removed because I realized I have nothing on my profile... still thinking of something witty to say about myself rather than just "an ordinary guy on a yogic journey.".

Cheers.